I ama senior technical consultant who has been interfacing with social media since it was managed through WWIV and a handful of 2400-baud modems (picture Matthew Broderick in "WarGames"). I have been building websites and applications—primarily higher education, nonprofit, and eCommerce—since the inception of Mosaic. I have an insatiable appetite for any gadget and find that if I am not working with technology, I am playing with technology.
- over fourteen years experience as a lead developer for high profile sites.
- been a speaker at HighEdWeb, the Enterprise Search Summit, and the Hannon Hill User Conference.
- taught numerous training classes to small and large groups in person and through screen casts.
- extensive experience in customizing multiple content management systems (CMS) across a variety of server setups.
- expertise in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- reliably maintained data integrity in across multiple environments.
- excellent analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- highly effective communication skills.
- successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously.
- worked in a high paced environment with tight deadlines.
- a high comfort level working alone or with teams in agile/scrum environments.
MS SQL Server80%
Google Maps (KML)100%
The following is a curated list of clients I have directly worked with during my time with mStoner and Global Image:
- Christopher Newport University
- Clarkson University
- College of William & Mary
- Herzing University
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- North Carolina A&T State University
- Princeton University
- Quinnipiac University
- Western Carolina University
- University of Missouri
- Columbia College Chicago
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Hartwick College
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Harvey Mudd College
- Kenyon College
- Nevada State College
- George School
- Hofstra University
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- Widener Law
- Yale Law School
Get my vCard
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information about my work.