Who I AmI have been interfacing with social media since it was managed through WWIV and a handful of 2400-baud modems (picture Matthew Broderick in "WarGames") and have been building websites-primarily higher education, nonprofit, and eCommerce sites/applications-since the inception of Mosaic. I still remember my "discovery" of animated GIFs and knew, at that point, that the possibilities of the web were endless. I have an insatiable appetite for any gadget and find that if I am not working with technology, I am playing with technology.
- over fourteen years experience as a lead developer for high profile sites.
- been a speaker at HighEdWeb, the Enterprise Search Summit, and the Hannon Hill User Conference.
- extensive experience in customizing multiple content management systems (CMS) across a variety of server setups.
- expertise in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- reliably maintained data integrity in across multiple environments.
- excellent analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- highly effective communication skills.
- successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously.
- worked in a high paced environment with tight deadlines.
- a high comfort level working alone or with teams in agile/scrum environments.
MS SQL Server80%
Google Maps (KML)100%
The following are selected clients I have focused on through my work with mStoner and Global Image:
- Christopher Newport University
- Clarkson University
- College of William & Mary
- Herzing University
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- North Carolina A&T State University
- Princeton University
- Quinnipiac University
- Western Carolina University
- University of Missouri
- Columbia College Chicago
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Hartwick College
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Harvey Mudd College
- Kenyon College
- Nevada State College
- George School
- Hofstra University
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- Widener Law
- Yale Law School
Grab a Quick Copy of my vCard
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information about my work.